DESERT TOUR FES TO MARRAKECH 3 DAYS
Our 3-day desert tour Fes to Marrakech, which includes a stop in Merzouga (Erg Chebbi). This three-day journey will entertain you with vistas of the Atlas Mountains, Berber towns, valleys, and riding camels for an overnight stay at a Sahara desert camp.
3-DAY DESERT TOUR FES TO MARRAKECH HIGHLIGHTS :
- Driving across the Middle Atlas Mountains.
- Seeing Barbary monkeys in the grove of cedars
- Enjoying the spectacular visitas of the Ziz Valle
- Camel trekking adventure
- Observing the amazing sunset and sunrise in Erg Chebbi
- Spending a starry night in the Sahara desert
- playing Sandboarding at Sand Dunes.
- Discovering Dades Gorges and Todra. Canyon.
- Argan oil cooperative.
- Stop at Ouarzazate atlas Studio.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains.
FES TO MARRAKECH ITINERARY 3 DAYS :
See the detailed itinerary below to get a sense of the highlight of our Fes to Marrakech itinerary 3 days. Please Feel free to make any changes to the itinerary if you want
DAY 1 :Fes - Midelt - Merzouga desert
Fes to Marrakech 3 days tour begins with an early pick-up from the airport or your hotel in Fes. Then we drive south through Imouzzer to Ifrane, which is famous for its cold temperatures, snow, and alpine-style residences. It’s no surprise that it’s known as Morocco’s Switzerland. Following that, we head to the cedar forest, where the Barbary Macaques live. Feel free to feed them while strolling through the forest. Later, we will travel to Midelt, where lunch will be provided. Then we go to the Sahara desert, driving across the Tizi-n-Tilghmt pass and down the Ziz River.
In the afternoon, we arrive at the Sahara desert of Merzouga. Then swap to camels to cross the sandy desert. Following that, a stop will be made for you to watch the spectacular sunset from the top of a high dune. Then proceed to the desert campsite. Where you can listen to Berber drum music while dancing around a campfire under the huge open sky of stars. Dinner and stay at the camp.
DAY 2 :Merzouga desert - Rissani - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Wake up early to see the stunning sunrise in the middle of the desert. You have free time for breakfast before riding camels back to Merzouga, where the driver awaits. We leave the desert to visit Rissani, the ancient capital of Tafilalet. Rissani remains an important trading center in the region, with a thriving souk on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
After a tour around Rissani Souk, we continue to Erfoud to visit one of the fossilized marble workshops. We next drive via Touroug and Tinjdad palm fields to reach the Todra Gorges. The course of the Todra River has cut out a magnificent canyon through the mountains, resulting in a steep red cliff-sided canyon. These gorges are perfect for rock climbing. Feel free to roam through the gorges and enjoy the scenery. Free time for lunch at a restaurant. Then we go to the Dades valley, passing through Boumalne Dades. The inevitable stop comes at the “monkey fingers” rock structure. And on top of a mountain, overlooking the Dades Valley. Finally, food and a night in a hotel.
DAY 3 :Dades Valley - Ouarzazate - High Atlas - Marrakech
After breakfast, we continued our journey to Kalaa Magouna to see the Rose Valley. The Rose Festival takes place in May. Locals sell a variety of rose items, including perfumes, rose water, oil, and cosmetics. We then drive through the palm orchards of Skoura. Later, we arrive at Ouarzazate, also known as the Desert Gate. We will go to the studios where great movies are shot.
Then we leave to visit the famed Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. A fortified settlement designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Kasbah has appeared in movies like Gladiator, Alexander, and The Mummy, as well as TV series like Game of Thrones. Then we head to Marrakech. Driving via the Tizi-N-Tichka Pass and the beautiful High Atlas Mountains. Stops will be made for lunch and to take photographs at noteworthy locations. Finally, we arrive in Marrakesh and drop you off at the airport or your lodging. End of the tour
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES :
MAP OF 3 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA :
FES TO MARRAKECH 3 DAYS TOUR ACCOMMONDATION :
Your Fes to Marrakech desert tour for 3 days includes an overnight in a Luxury desert camp with a private shower and bathroom in addition to wifi and comfortable beds and accommodation in the Hotel in Dades Valley with a great view you can check it out below.
If you have any specific accommodation requests, please let us know. Our team is dedicated to assisting you and ensuring that all arrangements meet your needs
3 DAY DESERT TOUR FES TO MARRAKECH PRICE :
Our 3 day desert tour Fes to Marrakech price is per person. However, it changes based on the following factors :
- The size of your group (more people in the group, the cost per person decreases further.
- Type of your accommodation.
- the period of your vacation.
Fill out the contact form for any customizations or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible :
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO :
- When making your reservation, please specify any food limitations you may have, such as being vegetarian or vegan.
- Throughout the tour, your guide will recommend eating lunch at places that serve fresh ingredients. Nonetheless, if you have a specific restaurant in mind, please convey it to your guide; they will gladly accompany you there.
- If you want to spice up your trip, we have some extra activities for you to try: Quad Bike or Buggy in the Merzouga desert. If you are interested in participating in these activities please let your guide know.
- You can spend an additional full day in the desert or conclude your tour in Fes. See Fes desert tour 4-day.
- During your trip, your driver will stop for you to take pictures but if you see a beautiful view and want to stop you can let your driver know
it takes about 7 hours to drive from Fes to Merzouga.
it takes about 10 hours to drive from Merzouga to Marrakech.
Sure,if you do not want to take camel ride to the camp we will take you to the camp by 4×4 and for free.
Depends on your type of accommondation in the Merzouga desert:
luxury camp:there is a private shower and bathroom.
standard camp:there is shared bathrroom and shower.
Great question! the size of your group determines the type of vehicle we use. There are several cars available, including the Prado Land Cruiser TX, Ford 8-seater van, and Mercedes Bens Sprinter minibus, as well as other comfortable car options
I recommend it as soon as possible.
Our payment process is easy and hassle-free to confirm your reservation, we kindly request a modest deposit. When you book, you may easily pay the deposit with Paypal.The rest of payment to pay it cash on first day of your tour, directly to our professonal driver/guide. You can pay in euros or dollars or dirhams.