FES DESERT TOURS 2 DAYS
Fes desert tours 2 days. In these two days and one night, you’ll see a lot of amazing sights in a short period. The excursion starts in Fes, a cultural city. First, we will visit Morocco’s Switzerland, Ifrane, as well as the cedar forest. Then we’ll stop in Midelt for lunch before driving through the stunning Ziz Valley. In addition, we will visit Rissani traditional market, Erfoud Fossil Town, and Merzouga’s Sahara desert. You can ride camels and spend the night in a luxury camp in the middle of the desert. Enjoy the stunning sunset and sunrise in the Sahara. Finally, the journey concludes in Fes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FES DESERT TOURS 2 DAYS :
- Driving across the Middle Atlas Mountains.
- Seeing Barbary monkeys in the grove of cedars
- Enjoying the spectacular visitas of the Ziz Valle
- Camel trekking adventure
- Observing the amazing sunset and sunrise in Erg Chebbi
- Spending a starry night in the Sahara desert
FES TO MERZOUGA TOUR ITINERARY :
See the detailed itinerary below to get a sense of the highlight of our 2 days desert tour from Fes to Merzouga. Please Feel free to make any changes to the itinerary if you want
DAY 1 :Fes - Midelt - Merzouga desert
Fes desert tours 2 days begins with an early pick-up from the airport or your hotel in Fes. Then we drive south through Imouzzer to Ifrane, which is famous for its cold temperatures, snow, and alpine-style residences. It’s no surprise that it’s known as Morocco’s Switzerland. Following that, we head to the cedar forest, where the Barbary Macaques live. Feel free to feed them while strolling through the forest. Later, we will travel to Midelt, where lunch will be provided. Then we go to the Sahara desert, driving across the Tizi-n-Tilghmt pass and down the Ziz River.
In the afternoon, we arrive at the Sahara desert of Merzouga. Then swap to camels to cross the sandy desert. Following that, a stop will be made for you to watch the spectacular sunset from the top of a high dune. Then proceed to the desert campsite. Where you can listen to Berber drum music while dancing around a campfire under the huge open sky of stars. Dinner and stay at the camp.
DAY 2 :Merzouga desert - Erfoud - Ifrane - Fes
Wake up early to see the stunning sunrise in the middle of the desert. You have free time for breakfast before riding camels back to Merzouga, where the driver awaits. Then we leave the desert to explore Rissani, the ancient capital of Tafilalet. Rissani remains an important trading center in the region, with a thriving souk on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. After a tour around Rissani souk, we continue to Erfoud and visit one of the fossilized marble workshops.
Following that, we travel down the Ziz River, stopping for a panoramic vista of the Ziz Valley. Then we drive through the cedar forest and Ifrane to get to Fes. Finally, we will drop you off at the airport or your lodging. End
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES :
MAP OF 2 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM FES TO MERZOUGA :
2 DAYS TOUR FROM FES TO MERZOUGA ACCOMMONDATION :
Your Fes desert tour for 2 days includes an overnight in a Luxury desert camp with a private shower and bathroom in addition to wifi and comfortable beds you can check it out below.
If you have any specific accommodation requests, please let us know. Our team is dedicated to assisting you and ensuring that all arrangements meet your needs
FES DESERT TOURS 2 DAYS PRICE :
Our 2-day Fes desert tours price is per person. However, it changes based on the following factors :
- The size of your group (more people in the group, the cost per person decreases further.
- Type of your accommodation.
- the period of your vacation.
Fill out the contact form for any customizations or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible :
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO :
- When making your reservation, please specify any food limitations you may have, such as being vegetarian or vegan.
- Throughout the tour, your guide will recommend eating lunch at places that serve fresh ingredients. Nonetheless, if you have a specific restaurant in mind, please convey it to your guide; they will gladly accompany you there.
- If you want to spice up your trip, we have some extra activities for you to try: Quad Bike or Buggy in the Merzouga desert. If you are interested in participating in these activities please let your guide know.
- You can spend an additional full day in the desert or conclude your tour in Fes. See Fes desert tours 3-day.
- During your trip, your driver will stop for you to take pictures but if you see a beautiful view and want to stop you can let your driver know
it takes about 7 hours to drive from Marrakech to Merzouga.
Sure,if you do not want to take camel ride to the camp we will take you to the camp by 4×4 and for free.
Depends on your type of accommondation in the Merzouga desert:
luxury camp:there is a private shower and bathroom.
standard camp:there is shared bathrroom and shower.
Great question! the size of your group determines the type of vehicle we use. There are several cars available, including the Prado Land Cruiser TX, Ford 8-seater van, and Mercedes Bens Sprinter minibus, as well as other comfortable car options
I recommend it as soon as possible.
Our payment process is easy and hassle-free to confirm your reservation, we kindly request a modest deposit. When you book, you may easily pay the deposit with Paypal.The rest of payment to pay it cash on first day of your tour, directly to our professonal driver/guide. You can pay in euros or dollars or dirhams.