CHEFCHAOUEN TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR 3 DAYS
we designed this Chefchaouen to Marrakech desert tour for 3 days for tourists who have limited time in Morocco and want to experience the desert. You will drive over the Rif Mountains and the Middle Atlas to reach Meknes, and then via Ifrane and the Azrou Forest before arriving at Midelt. On the second day, you will cross the Ziz Valley and arrive at the Merzouga desert, where you will swap vehicles for camels. On the third leg, you will journey through Ouarzazate and Tizi N’Tichka on your way to Marrakech.
2 NIGHTS TOUR FROM CHEFCHAOUEN TO MARRAKECH HIGHLIGHTS :
- Driving across the Middle Atlas Mountains.
- Seeing Barbary monkeys in the grove of cedars
- Enjoying the spectacular visitas of the Ziz Valle
- Camel trekking adventure
- Observing the amazing sunset and sunrise in Erg Chebbi
- Spending a starry night in the Sahara desert
- playing Sandboarding at Sand Dunes.
- Discovering Dades Gorges and Todra. Canyon.
- Argan oil cooperative.
- Stop at Ouarzazate atlas Studio.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains.
3 DAYS TOUR FROM CHEFCHAOUEN TO MERZOUGA ITINERARY :
See the detailed itinerary below to get a sense of the highlight of our 3 days tour from Chefchaouen to Merzouga. Please Feel free to make any changes to the itinerary if you want
DAY 1 :Chefchaouen - Azrou - Ifrane - Midelt
After breakfast in your riad, you will depart Chefchaouen and go to Azrou, a picturesque mountain village known as “the Switzerland of Morocco,” before continuing to Midelt. During this tour, you will catch sights of the Middle and Higher Atlas mountains. You are stopping in Azrou, a Berber village in the heart of Morocco’s famous cedar forest, where you might see Barbary apes. After spending some time in the forest, your journey continues to Midelt through the majestic Atlas highlands and mountains, where you will spend the night.
DAY 2 :Midelt - Ziz Valley - Merzouga desert
After breakfast at your hotel, you continue to Ziz Valley, You may enjoy a panoramic view of the lovely Gorges and Valley. With its huge date palm plantations, you can witness some of Morocco’s rich fossil, field, and quarry deposits immediately after going through Erfoud.
Then travel to the Merzouga desert. Here, you will ride a camel into the camp with a beautiful sunrise and sunset
DAY 3 :Merzouga desert - Ouarzazate - High Atlas - Marrakech
Wake up early to catch the sunrise before breakfast. Then, ride your camel back to the main road in Merzouga. Your driver will be waiting to pick you up for the trip to Marrakech. Stop in Ouarzazate for lunch before continuing to Marrakesh across the High Atlas Mountains. Arrival in Marrakesh is normally scheduled for around 6:00 p.m.
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES :
CHAFCHAOUEN TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR 3 DAYS MAP :
Your 2 nights tour from Chefchaouen to Marrakech includes an overnight in a Luxury desert camp with a private shower and bathroom in addition to wifi and comfortable beds and accommodation in the Hotel in Midelt with a great view you can check it out below.
If you have any specific accommodation requests, please let us know. Our team is dedicated to assisting you and ensuring that all arrangements meet your needs
CHEFCHAOUEN TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR 3 days PRICE :
Our Chefchaouen to Marrakech desert tour 3 days price per person. However, it changes based on the following factors :
- The size of your group (more people in the group, the cost per person decreases further.
- Type of your accommodation.
- the period of your vacation.
Fill out the contact form for any customizations or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible :
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO :
- When making your reservation, please specify any food limitations you may have, such as being vegetarian or vegan.
- Throughout the tour, your guide will recommend eating lunch at places that serve fresh ingredients. Nonetheless, if you have a specific restaurant in mind, please convey it to your guide; they will gladly accompany you there.
- If you want to spice up your trip, we have some extra activities for you to try: Quad Bike or Buggy in the Merzouga desert. If you are interested in participating in these activities please let your guide know
- During your trip, your driver will stop for you to take pictures but if you see a beautiful view and want to stop you can let your driver know
it takes about 7 hours to drive from Fes to Merzouga.
it takes about 10 hours to drive from Merzouga to Marrakech.
Sure,if you do not want to take camel ride to the camp we will take you to the camp by 4×4 and for free.
Depends on your type of accommondation in the Merzouga desert:
luxury camp:there is a private shower and bathroom.
standard camp:there is shared bathrroom and shower.
Great question! the size of your group determines the type of vehicle we use. There are several cars available, including the Prado Land Cruiser TX, Ford 8-seater van, and Mercedes Bens Sprinter minibus, as well as other comfortable car options
I recommend it as soon as possible.
Our payment process is easy and hassle-free to confirm your reservation, we kindly request a modest deposit. When you book, you may easily pay the deposit with Paypal.The rest of payment to pay it cash on first day of your tour, directly to our professonal driver/guide. You can pay in euros or dollars or dirhams.